As automation and new mobility business models rapidly advance into a policy environment not designed for them our window for action is narrowing. These advances could improve choices, expand accessibility, and reduce emissions – but only if we get the policies right. During this transitional time, governments need to provide long-term clarity to hasten the adoption of electrification and shared mobility strategies, and ensure automation meets public objectives.
Key Conference Policy Questions
- Are Equity, Transit and Pricing linked?
- How Are New Mobility Business Models Evolving?
- Governance of Automated Vehicles: Who’s in the Driver’s Seat?
- Labor Disruption or Labor Opportunity?
- How will Policies Impact Travel Behavior in a Changing Travel Market?
- How Can we Rapidly Electrify (and Decarbonize) Transportation?
- Is there a Balance between Data and Privacy?